Hey there girls!
I did a post about why I purged my bookshelf and figured that I should let you know which books were first to land in their place. 😉 I love books that push me deeper into my walk with the Lord, so though these books are not a pleasure read in the common sense of the word, I find their challenging message so refreshing. So, here are the top ten books that I think every girl should read!
- Its Not That Complicated – Anna Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin (yes, yes yes, READ it!)
- Sacred Singleness – Leslie Ludy (this book was world rocking for me)
- True Womanhood 101: Divine Design – Mary Kassian and Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Tramp for the Lord – Corrie ten Boom
- Mrs. Oswald Chambers: The Woman behind the World’s Bestselling Devotional – Michelle Ule
- The Small Woman – Alan Burgess
- Set-Apart Femininity – Leslie Ludy
- In my Father’s House – Corrie ten Boom
- Calvary Love – Amy Carmichael
- Beautiful in God’s Eyes – Elizabeth George (she has amazing resources!)
Well, there you have it, those are Jen’s top ten FAVOURITE books. When I need encouragement, clarification, or conviction (gulp, yes, I do sometimes read for that purpose!), those ten cannons are ready to give me what I need.
Happy Reading! What is your top favorite book to read?